Vascular-Reporter-Software für dopplex® DMX
Dopplex Vascular Reporter is a unique vascular reporting software package for use in conjunction with the Dopplex DMX, ATP and ABI kits.
It allows visualisation of waveforms on a PC and stored for reviewing, archiving and printing. Traces can also be transferred from the DMX memory card. Vascular Reporter is typically installed as a standalone desktop application although it can be configured to share the database with other Vascular Reporter installations. It can also be configured to work with an existing SQL database as part of a ‘hub and spoke’ network making it ideal for hospitals, clinics and GP practices. Vascular Reporter runs on Windows 10.
Applications available in Vascular Reporter include:
- Upper and lower limb arterial pressure and flow studies
- Lower limb venous studies
- Extra-cranial blood flow studies
- Penile pressure and flow studies
- Podiatry and chiropody studies
- Pre/post-operative studies
- Surgical studies
- Doppler waveform parameters
- Toe pressure studies
- Digit waveforms
Integrated PDF Generator
- Final reports can be saved as a PDF file and transferred to external EPR systems.
- Mixed modality profiles can be printed on a single report. e.g. arterial, venous and PPG.